accommodation for 1-4 guests in two spacious,
bedrooms. We only cater for one group at a
meaning you will always have exclusive use of guest facilities (single
person bookings are on shared bathroom basis IF other room is booked).
A choice of either the Queen Room or the Twin Room is available when
booking for 1 or 2 people. Both rooms are used for bookings of 3 or 4
people. Two guests who prefer separate bedrooms can also book both rooms for a small additional cost.
Both bedrooms each have the following facilities:
- Queen Bedroom - 1 x NZ queen size bed (153cm x 204cm)
- Twin Bedroom - 2 x NZ king-single size beds (107cm x 204cm)
- Fully serviced daily
- Quality bedlinen
- Electric blankets
- Plenty of drawers and large wardrobe to unpack and
- Heater / Fan
- Extra pillows & blankets
- Spacious rooms with large windows
Private tiled bathroom immediately next to
- Separate tiled shower
- Heated towel rail and underfloor
heating in the winter
- Hair dryer
- Daily fresh towels
Your own separate TV lounge
- TV, Sky TV, DVD Player
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
included in your room rate:
- Continental breakfast included in room rate including
selection of cereals, yoghurt, breads, spreads, croissants or home-made
muffins, fresh fruit, fruit juice. Full
cooked breakfast also available at extra cost
- Free wi-fi
- Use of our kitchen for light meals & barbecue by arrangement
- Parking (beside the front door)
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off
to the ferry and other local areas by arrangement.
- Check-in and check-out times are flexible -
depending on incoming and outgoing guests' arrivals and departures.
Generally, check-in is between 3.00 p.m. and
6.00 p.m. and check-out is by 11.00 a.m.
with earlier or later times by prior
arrangement (and normally no problem)
- Laundry facilities available at extra cost
- Our bedrooms are upstairs so may not be easily accessible for people with limited mobility.
- Our place is not suitable for young children due to
safety issues. Well behaved and supervised children over about 5 years
are welcome, however we do not have any play equipment or entertainment
- Generous continental breakfast is included.
We're happy to do our best to accommodate special dietary requirements
- please let us know beforehand.
- Bruce, our cat, lives in the house too - we
keep him out of the guest rooms but he is friendly so if you have a cat
allergy please be aware of this __,,,^._.^,,,__
- Sorry, not suitable for pets.
- Smoking permitted outside only.